Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years 2009


This was one of the most random new years eve, but keeping with Sandra French's tradition of dancing in the new year- I did! Duardo and I went to a random spanish ward in Orem and danced until 1 am. It was so fun. There were kids and adults dancing all different types of latin dances. I had the best dancer as my partner, which made me look like I knew what I was doing. The funny part was when I walked in I realized I was the ONLY blonde in the whole building. I had some stares at first- usually white girls like me don't dance- well... I didn't stop! So fun!! When the new year came, I hugged random people and ofcourse got kisses on my cheek from them too- I love the hispanic culture!

1 comment:

Vanina F. said...

QUIEN TE DIJO QUE ERAS RUBIA????
ACA DECIMOS A LAS QUE SE TIÑEN(PINTAN SU PELO) DE RUBIO,QUE SON NEGRAS ARREPENTIDAS...JAJA.
YO CREO QUE DIOS ESPIRITUALMENTE TE HIZO MOROCHA Y LATINA,PERO POR ALGUNA RAZON, QUE SOLO EL SABE,NACISTE RUBIA Y GRINGA...ENTONCES DISFRUTAS CADA COSA DE LOS LOCOS LATINOS.