Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Festival of Colors...my hair is still pink











This is one of the craziest festivals I have ever been to. It was at the Hare Krishna Temple (reminded me a lot of Yuba City Punjabis). Everyone from everywhere comes to the festival to celebrate with these kind people. The deal is you buy bags of chalky stuff (it is a fundraiser for the temple) and at a certain time everyone throws their chalk. The chalk was sold out, so we just ran through other peoples chalk. It was so great!!!!! My hair is still pink ( a little embarrassing going to work with pink hair). We had a blast! We got to feed llamas and weird minuture cows with hump backs (maybe they are part camel?).

1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

Lucky you got to go to that!! I have always wanted to. Maybe someday when me and utah and the festival line up at the same time!